Skip to content
- 108cc when combined with the 88cc kit
- The ATC70 had two different crankshafts. The 78-80 has a shorter crank than the 81-85. please check your engine number and choose the correct year before purchasing.
- If you already have a TB 88cc kit you will need to purchase the new stroker piston/rings
- When purchasing the entire big bore/stroker kit together we will provide the correct piston
- The 6volt high volume oil pump is required with this crank. You will also need to upgrade your clutch.
Includes center case gasket.
- Installation of this part requires the engine cases to be split. Unless you are very experienced at working on these engines,
we recommend having a professional technician do the work.
- All performance parts have no warranty.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device